We are seeking a Remote Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- $9.15 – 18.00
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues when needed
- Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
- Lead fact-finding discussions to determine the best options for the customer
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions while following all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed
- Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem-solving, and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conditions of emplyment
- Country of residence (The United States, Canada or UK)
- Must be willing to submit up to a background and/or security investigation
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening.
MetaCall LP does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The purpose of the above job description is to provide potential candidates with a general overview of the role. It’s not an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.